Forms and Radio Buttons

From: Lasher826 <lasher826_at_aol.com>
Date: 22 Feb 2000 18:02:45 GMT

Has anyone experienced this and if so, how was it handled.

Forms that I have which contain a When_New_Form_Instance trigger to execute a query upon entering, do not populate the value of the Radio Buttons. If I place a PAUSE into the trigger before the execute_query, then I get the values. I would rather not use the pause if there is another solution.

Thanks Received on Tue Feb 22 2000 - 12:02:45 CST