Help: Many to Many relationships

From: Peter Mount <pmount_at_optusnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:35:33 +1100

Hello

I have just recently started to learn Oracle at my school.

I just need to know if Oracle handles Many to Many relationships in the ER Diagram (as part of the Data Modelling process) in the same way as MS Access - i.e. with a joining table in between the two tables with the many to many relationship with each other.

Thanks

Peter Mount
pmount_at_optusnet.com.au Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 15:35:33 CST