Using Oracle8 documentation with Internet Explorer

From: David Thom <davidt_at_npsinc.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 15:39:20 GMT

The search window for the Oracle8 (.0.5) documentation isn't displayed when using Internet Explorer (4 or 5).

Instead, I have to use an old version of Netscape Navigator. This is the only remaining use I have of Netscape...everything else works OK with IE 4/5.

Is there an IE configuration option I've overlooked?

David Thom Received on Mon Feb 21 2000 - 09:39:20 CST