DB Design help?

From: Ben Heuer <queerczarNOquSPAM_at_unforgettable.com.invalid>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 05:48:36 -0800

Hello

Pls direct me to a correct group if this happens to be a mispost.

I need some help with database design..I have a table that stores the time that a user logged in to a web site. Now I have been asked to make a report in the following format:

   Jan Feb Mar....

1
2
3
.
.
.

31

How can I do this using either SQL or some third party tool??

I'd really be obliged if I some one could help me..I cannot seem to work out an SQL where I can enlist so many COUNTS(*) statements!!

Thanks very much in advance!

Regards
Ben