Re: DB Design help?

From: Michael A. Angelo <mangelo123_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:40:42 -0500

I would find a reporting tool that does crosstabs. Most of them do this.

What you would do is make the columns of the crosstab the month name and the rows would be the day number. The data cells would be the count respetive of the month and day.

Only restriction here is there must be at least one entry per day number (1, 2, ...31). Not each day for each month. Just at least one entry per day do that all numbers will appear on the report.

Once you understand crosstabs, this is very easy.

--

Michael A. Angelo
Certified Java Programmer

www.soleiltech.com