Re: Oracle 8.0.5 Installation Problem on NT

From: <yong321_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:32:08 GMT

In article <38ADD6EF.A62E9B87_at_brodia.com>,   Misha <mshor_at_brodia.com> wrote:
> C: 2GB contains system files and some other stuff (approx. 140 MB are
free)
> E: 6GB this is the drive I'm trying to install to (4GB are free)
>
> What I suspect might be a problem is that Oracle Installer somehow
refers to
> C: drive and trying to put something there and my C:drive doesn't
have much
> free space.

Of course there're some files installed on C. Try this: cd \winnt, dir *ora* /s (some are obviously not Oracle related). When Oracle is being installed, 140 MB may be too small.

--
Yong Huang

(yong321_at_yahoo.com)
(http://www.stormloader.com/yonghuang/)

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Feb 20 2000 - 01:32:08 CST