tables and tablespaces

From: Leif Kuschel <Leif.Kuschel_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 16:36:30 +0100

Hello all,

here my question ( I hope the last for today :-) ).

Following situation:

    I have a user (u) with properties

        default Tablespace:            x
        temporary Tablespace:      SYSTEM

   and the privilege

                                                                Admin Option
        ALTER SESSION                                no
        CREATE DATABASE LINK               no
        CREATE PROCEDURE                    no
        CREATE SESSION                            no
        CREATE SYNONYM                           no
        CREATE TABLE                                 no
        CREATE VIEW                                    no

I created a table in the tablespace SYSTEM like "test" as user "system".

Now the user (u) must select the table "test". What I have to do ? Is it possible or not ?

thanks, Leif Received on Wed Feb 09 2000 - 09:36:30 CST