Re: Different user can't see the otherones tables

From: Dirk Poppke <poppke_at_iug.cs.uni-dortmund.de>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 18:38:38 +0100

Hi Aravind!

I tried it with synonyms and with "grant all on tablename to public" statement.
But all didn't work like I like to.

In my systems I have multiple administrators. They create tables and multiple users
should use them without care which of the administrators created them (so i don't like
to adress the tables wie <adminname>.<tablename>).

Moreover, administrators should be able to drop the tables of other admins (and that
doesn't seem to work with synonyms).

This seems to be a standard situation - so it should be possible with a DB like oracle
(that's what i hope at least ;-).

Thanks,
Dirk

Aravind Yalamanchi <ayalaman_at_yahoo.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 38A04967.7EF52DEC_at_yahoo.com...