Re: Russian Hackers Offer Databases

From: Arvin Meyer <a_at_m.com>
Date: 2000/02/06

Here's the URL's you posted.

http://elj.warwick.ac.uk/elj/jilt/dp/1eire/eire1.htm http://elj.warwick.ac.uk/elj/jilt/dp/

It is disgusting how our privacy in the U.S. is being ignored by our states, our federal government, and by private companies, especially financial and insurance companies. Just this morning, there was a TV news story showing how these practices are causing 3/4 of a million cases of fraudulent identity resulting in ruined lives for those whose identity is usurped. That doesn't even address the millions of cases of mistakes or the fraudulent identity SSN's of the illegal aliens here.

---
Arvin Meyer