Re: Russian Hackers Offer Databases

From: George Shears <gjshears_at_prodigy.net>
Date: 2000/02/06

Brendan Reynolds wrote in message <7nWm4.9314$J9.5029_at_news.indigo.ie>...
<snip>

Here in Ireland there arelaws about what you can and can not do with personal information stored on a computer.
<snip>

Gee, Brendan. Here in the States we don't need no Russian Hackers because our own government is fulfilling the *Russian Hacker* role and peddling the info directly.

   http://detnews.com/EDITPAGE/0001/14/2edit/2edit.htm

George Received on Sun Feb 06 2000 - 00:00:00 CST