Re: Russian Hackers Offer Databases

From: Larry Linson <accdevel_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 2000/02/04

 "hackbase" <hackbase_at_xxx.yyy> wrote:
> Russian Hackers Offer Databases
>
> Hear ye, hear ye! We have obtained databases of residents
> in virtually every city and town of Europe, America, the UK and
> France. Now you can find any person who you know at least . . .

USENET Newsgroup rules prohibit advertising of any kind in all newsgroups except those whose charter permits it. The charter of comp.databases.ms-access not only does not permit advertising, it specifically repeats the prohibition. This is clearly explained in the daily FAQ post and at the newsgroup's FAQ site, http://www.mvps.org/access/netiquette.

Also, this advertisement is clearly off-topic.

By posting here, you have demonstrated that you are not a regular participant in the newsgroup (or you would have seen this admonition many times and would know that most participants here do not patronize spammers) or that you are someone who is unwilling to follow the rules of the newsgroup.

Thank you for your consideration in not posting any additional advertisements in comp.databases.ms-access.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Feb 04 2000 - 00:00:00 CST