Re: Enterprise Manager on Linux

From: Graeme Farmer <g_farmer_at_halas.com.au>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 12:59:36 +1100

I had OEM installed on my PC at home for connecting to the oracle 7.3.2/AIX DB at work. When I installed 8i on linux at home I just created a new alias and connected with SQL Worksheet without a problem.

The only problem I have is with Enterprise Manager (on AIX and LiNUX, repository upgrade problem!!).

Graeme. Received on Wed Feb 02 2000 - 19:59:36 CST