Import/Export Webdb components

From: <jas888_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 03:22:38 GMT

Hello folks,

I have a webdb server which need to migrate to another server. I've managed to export entire database using the 'exp' command in /oracle/bin directory using the same user who created them. But the problem is that after importing to the new webdb server, I am unable to edit the components previously created using webdb wizards (forms,reports) in the NEW server. When I use the 'browse database objects', the packages for the forms,reports can be SEEN.

But I am unable to edit them using webdb form wizard thus unable to deploy them to the site.

Am I missing some steps in exporting or importing the component ??

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Regards
Jason

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Feb 01 2000 - 21:22:38 CST