Re: Import/Export Webdb components

From: Craig Cassata <ccassata_at_home.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 07:17:40 GMT

Unfortunately, from my experiences, the native import/export utilities don't cut the mustard... Oracle included two files on the WebDB CD in release 2.2 (I'm not sure about 2.1) called sbimport.cmd and sbexport.cmd. These files export/import the whole site and most of it is a no-brainer. For some reason, Oracle did not document any of this functionality??? I had to get tech-support to tell me about it. It worked pretty well for me when exporting my site to a new server.

Regards,
Craig Cassata
Magna Consulting, Inc.