Oracle OCI73 example cdemo5 does not work

From: <Torsten.Reichert_at_gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 18:36:46 +0100

The example cdemo5.c oracle delivers with Oracle Server 7.3 does not work.
The server is running on WindowsNT4 SP5.

I suppose the following remark in the documentation for obndra may give a hint.

Note: Applications running against a release 7.3 or later server that need to perform piecewise operations or utilize arrays of structures must use the newer obindps() routine instead of obndra().

Does anyone know an example that where piecewise selects and updates are done.
I suppose there should be a corrected version in oracle TechNet, but I couldnot find it yet.

Any hints appreciated