Re: ODBC

From: <andrewhill_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 17:51:05 GMT

Hi Ernesto,

You can access Informix or Oracle (and many other RDBMs) via ODBC with most flavors of Linux / Unix / Windows as either the client or server. We produce a suite of ODBC drivers that implements the full ODBC API and speaks directly to the CLI of a database, thus eliminating the need for an additional connection layer such as SQL*Net / iConnect.

Downloads with free non-expiring licenses are availabe at: http://www.openlinksw.com

The free license gives you a 2 user / 10 concurrent connection. We also offer free online support and configuration assistance via our website.

Best regards,
Andrew Hill
Openlink Technical Support

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Jan 24 2000 - 11:51:05 CST