Has anybody done this - UID remap

From: VOA Account <account_at_edsvoaat.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:13:41 -0000

Hi,

We're running Orcale 7.3.4 on an HP-UX 10.20 9000 class server. All users have access to the db by relying on OS authentication. All users have Unix login accounts and an OPS$ login accounts in the db. We're in a situation where we are going to have to remap all the underlying unix login account uid's. Has anybody successfully done this, did it have any impact on the db OPS$ logins?

Thanks in advance,

Matt Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 06:13:41 CST