free PL/SQL debugger from Oracle/Technet ?

From: Andy Cowling <andy_at_redeye.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2000 12:08:07 +0000

Earlier this week, I saw a free PL/SQL debugger package made available by Oracle on Technet or www.oracle.comn.

You had to complete a brief questionnaire about PL/SQL development and then when I submitted my details, I received an application error :-(

I want to try again with another browser (was using Netscape/Linux) and was going try IE5 on PC. However despite searching, I can't find the URL again...

Anyone else successfully downloaded this package ? --
Andy Cowling
Red Eye International
http://www.redeye.com/ Received on Wed Jan 19 2000 - 06:08:07 CST