Q: Install Problem on Linux

From: Helen <helen_kuo_at_us.sina.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 22:22:18 -0500

I tried to install Linux version of Oracle8i (8.1.5) on my Linux box. I followed the Installation Guide. When I run the runInst... script, the error was:

Initialization Java Virtual machine from /usr/local/jre/bin/jre, please wait...
Error in CreateOUIProcess(): -1
: Bad address

Please help me to find the problem. Many thanks.

Helen Received on Sun Jan 16 2000 - 21:22:18 CST