Re: Oracle 4 towards Oracle 7 !!!

From: INSNET news <nobby_at_nobby.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:02:58 -0000

Oracle 4 few!!! I think your best bet is to export the data into csv or similar and then dataload it.

SQL*Calc was a spreadsheet program it worked pretty well in the days that Lotus 123 V1 was still about. The best thing to do these days is probably an Excel with Oracle OLE client or look at Web Express/Discoverer.

Tim...