Help configuring WebDB?

From: hainesa <andy_at_ahaines.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:53:51 GMT

I have installed Oracle8i (8.1.5) on Solaris and it seems to work fine. However, now I have installed WebDB and can't get it to work. The first problem is that I need to create an entry for WEBDB in the tnsnames.ora file. The installation procedure and the documentation tell me to create this entry, but I can't find a description of what to put in the tnsnames.ora entry.

Can anyone help?

--

Andy Haines
--