Re: Help configuring WebDB?

From: hainesa <andy_at_ahaines.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 17:11:50 GMT

On Tue, 11 Jan 2000 15:53:51 GMT "hainesa" <andy_at_ahaines.demon.co.uk> wrote:
<snip>
> create this entry, but I can't find a description of what to put in the
> tnsnames.ora entry.

I have used the Net8 easy configuration tool to define the service name, specifying the name WEBDB, TCP/IP protocol, node of the database, port 80, service name of the database. When I use the 'Test' option I get the error:
 ORA-12541: TNS:no listener
I have issued the command:
 wdbstart <hostname> 80 &
which seems to complete without error.