Re: install oracle developer 2000

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 13:53:34 GMT

There is a problem with the Oracle Installer and Y2K. Oracle released a patch for installer to make it Y2K compliant. Since the New Year started, I've experienced Dr. Watson errors with the non-compliant version of Installer. But I've had no problems with the patched Installer. Get the patch from Oracle.

HTH,
Brian