Re: Help please. I have to web-enable this thing.......

From: Rich Gilmour <richg_at_aaepa.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2000 12:13:42 -0800

First and easiest and relatively cheap thing that comes to my mind is that first, you need a web server (my experinece is with NT running Internet Information Server, which comes with the NT Server). Setup up an ODBC connection to the database, use Active Server Pages (VBScript embedded within an HTML document) to extract data and display it.

There are dozens of other ways (Unix/PERL/Tcl, ColdFusion, Vignette, Drumbeat, etc...) but this is what I know. Do a search on ASP (Active Server Pages) and you'll find thousands of tutorials....

Best of luck,

Rich Gilmour