Help please. I have to web-enable this thing.......

From: Richard Hollingsworth <william.hollingsworth_at_hsv.boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 15:01:43 GMT

Hi folks. Thanks for reading this.

I have a small and simple Oracle8 DB which is a problem reporting system. Build it with D2K 2.1.

Now the boss wants it web-enabled. Hey, I'm an Oracle Geek, not a web Geek.

Could someone tell me (or point me to a web site) how to take a simple Oracle8 DB and publish it on the web?

Can I do it simply, or do I need to buy some special Oracle product(s) to do the job?

Any advise or help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Richard Hollingsworth
Boeing Received on Thu Jan 06 2000 - 09:01:43 CST