Re: Oracle newbie help...please.

From: Marciamls <marciamls_at_aol.com>
Date: 02 Jan 2000 02:39:09 GMT

Hi Jeff,

If you still need a good beginner's guide I would recommend Oracle 7 for dummies (one of those yellow books). I know that 8 is out but 7 includes a CD rom with a 60 day trial of Oracle 7 and the sql plus is similar to 8

And it only costs about $25 but on amazon it would be less

Have a great year

Garrett Sanders Received on Sat Jan 01 2000 - 20:39:09 CST