Re: Tokyo Salaries

From: Amber Allen-Sauer <amber_at_allen-sauer.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 1999 13:09:34 -0700

Brett,

I work with a company in Shinagawa and if you are interested, maybe I could introduce you to someone there for an interview. Im not sure what the salaries are there, we always just bill them for consulting services the same as the US rates and they pay us in USD. The company has Oracle Financials along with a large custom Oracle application.

Thanks,
Amber