Re: SQL LOADER + NT4 + SP4

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:56:06 -0500

I was running sqlldr80 today on the same configuration and it works. I have it set up using a shortcut and, since sqlldr80 is being run from a shared drive I have to set my default directory to my C:\ drive or I get similar errors to the one you are getting. This is because I don't have write privileges on the "X:\" drive the executable is located on.

hth

--
Once I figured out how to spell DBA I became one -- Jerry Gitomer Received on Tue Dec 21 1999 - 22:56:06 CST