Re: How best to recreate a table

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 00:04:13 -0500

Two approaches come to mind.

First, download an "unloader" script such as the ones on either Jared Still or Thomas Kyte's web sites. Running the script will dump the table to a flat file and create the SQL*Loader control file needed to reload the table.

Second, copy the table and when necessary copy it back.

hth

--
Once I figured out how to spell DBA I became one -- Jerry Gitomer Received on Tue Dec 21 1999 - 23:04:13 CST