Full export of data -> Restore

From: W. Scott Moore <sirws_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 17:49:07 -0700

I run a full export of my databases every night. What would I need to do to restore all of the data from an export file if I lost the datafiles. Can you make it so when you import, that it creates/recreates the datafiles/tablespaces and/or overwrites the existing ones?

Thanks in advance,
Scott Received on Tue Dec 21 1999 - 18:49:07 CST