Re: Oracle Installation Related !

From: Richard Wooster <rickw805_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 17:12:27 -0800

Parvinder,

    It sounds as if your listener is misconfigured. Check your listener.ora file in the ../net80/admin directory and make sure your SID is listed. Also check to make sure the proper protocalls are being used (tcpip, etc). You can verify your listener started properly and is listening properly by checking the listener.log file in the ../net80/log directory.

Hope this helps.

-Later