RE: cannot use port 80 in oas

From: Naikel Aparicio <naikel_at_SoftHome.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 17:39:31 -0400

Why don't you people instead rename the /etc/rc.d/rc.5 (or rc.3 depending on the init mode) the S45httpd file to K45httpd?

It would be a more professional way instead of killing httpd all the time or reassigning a port if you ain't gonna use it anymore.

It's just a question, just wondering...

Anyway for the www listener in OAS, I wouldn't use it. At least no in port 80.

matter of taste?

--
---
"Believe, Believe in Something... No matter if it's Love or Money"

Naikel Aparicio S. naikel_at_Softhome.net Computer Engineer naikel_at_geocities.com
Caracas, Venezuela naikel_at_cantv.net

Have you visited my new homepage at http://Naikel.cjb.net????