Re: cannot use port 80 in oas

From: Brian E. Seppanen <bseppanen_at_bellmemorial.org>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 16:27:11 -0500

And if you need to use httpd you can edit /etc/services and change httpd to use another port and then

killall -HUP inetd

voila!

If you still need httpd then you'll also need to modify the server config. /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf on a redhat61 machine. httpd.conf for apache. Change the port to whatever you've changed the httpd port in /etc/services.

I may not be understanding the question properly though, because I personally don't use oracle.

HTH
Brian Seppanen
bseppanen_at_bellmemorial.org