WebDB Report Errors

From: <kbrown_nd97_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 1999 19:24:11 GMT

Hello all,

I am having problems with the report creator. I attempt to create a VERY BASIC report and I get the following error messages:

54/22 PLS-00302: component 'ORDERS_RPT' must be declared
54/13 PL/SQL: Statement ignored
56/22 PLS-00302: component 'ORDERS_RPT' must be declared
56/13 PL/SQL: Statement ignored

where 'ORDER_RPT' is the report name. It doesn't matter what table I create the report based on, nor what kind of report I create, I always get these same 4 errors. PLEASE help me if you know how to correct this. I can create reports in other schemas but cannot in the one I have spent many days developing in. I compared the code from the schemas where the reports work to this code and cannot find any differences. Don't know if that will help you discern the problem.

Thanks in advance for your help....

Kevin Brown
Kbrown_at_eclipseinfo.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Tue Dec 07 1999 - 13:24:11 CST