EJB and Oracle 8i

From: William Evans <william.evans_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 19:52:20 +0000

Hi

I have been trying without success to get a very simple ejb object (hello world) to work in 8i. After much pain (about 2 days) I have got it to load the bean.

Now when I run my client, the client just starts consuming 100% cpu and eating up loads of memory. Is this a known problem. I have done exactly what the documentation says, and eventually resorted to using the exact example in the book.

This is a dev box, with the oracle server running on the same box as the test client. (NT 4.0) with JDeveloper.

Any ideas or places to start looking.

Thanks

William Received on Mon Nov 29 1999 - 13:52:20 CST