Porting application on web server

From: Roberto Scanavino <Scanavino_at_rsisistemi.it>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 18:00:38 +0100

I developed an application with developer 2000 ver 4.5 and oracle server ver 7.3.3.

This application contains forms, reports and graphics.

Is it possible to have the same applications on a web-server ? If so, what must I do ?

I haven't problem to to use developer 2000 ver 6.0, oracle 8 etc, but i don't know if it is sufficient.

Thanks for any comments or ideas
Regards,
Roberto Received on Tue Nov 23 1999 - 11:00:38 CST