Re: An OCP Exam question: V$RECENT_BUCKET?

From: Reza <reza_at_digital-dispatch.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:40:56 -0000

I had the same question last week, and I answered A and B but I don't know whether I was right or wrong. I knew this is the two steps you require to be able to evaluate the Buffer cache increase. And besides the other two options were definitley wrong from my point of view. By the way did you Pass? I hope so.
regards
reza