LSNRCTL problem on linux

From: Stephane D'Hoedt <sdhoedt_at_softhome.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:43:01 +0100

Hi,

I installed Oracle8i on a linux Red Hat< I also installed OAS 4.0.7 on it.
But when I try to run lsnrctl to start the listener I receive the followinf error:

        Segmentation Fault (core dumped) I hope someone can help me with it.
I installed oracle8i under the Directory OraHome1 and I installed OAS 4.0.7 under the directory OraOAS,
My ORACLE_HOME=/OraHome1

Can anybody say me what I do wrong ?

thanks,
Stephane D'Hoedt Received on Tue Nov 23 1999 - 09:43:01 CST