Trigger PB...

From: <coco_kiki_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 14:53:44 GMT

Hi,
I've got a problem with a trigger, It is supposed to be fired after the update of a field F on a table A then it should update a table B and insert rows in a table C.
So far everyting is ok, but now i also need to update the table A (that contains the triggering field...). As the table is considered as mutating I've got an error... The oracle manual says that I might be able to bypass this problem by using a temporary table, a PL/SQL table or a package variable (8-10 Oracle7 server Application developer's Guide).
Anybody knows how to do it?
--
Cheers,

        Costas

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Nov 19 1999 - 08:53:44 CST