NET8 configuration

From: vedha <sanrishiNOsaSPAM_at_usa.net.invalid>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 07:14:54 -0800

Hi everybody,

        I have one problem. I have the oracle8 server     in SOLARIS 2.6 machine and I have clients in NT and     win 95 machines. But when I created a service and     testing it says that TNS can't resolve the name.     I am using TCP/IP protocol. But I can connect clients     in another SOLARIS machine the the database server.     Is there any spl settings to be done. Please help me     regarding this. But when I test the address with     tnsping it says OK. If u can please help me.

           thanx if u help me.
                                              vedha