Re: Stored procedures from MS SQL 7.0

From: <jonathanhoward_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 1999 20:31:16 GMT

This is a brillant migration tool available on http:\\technet.oracle.com. There you will find a migration section and forum for your questions. These guys have helped me get most of my stuff accross from ss6.5. This is excellent. They are really helpful. By the membership at this oracle site is free.

Regards

Jonathan

In article <38302FB1.1A3E93DC_at_limelight.dk>,   Majken Longhi <majken_at_limelight.dk> wrote:

> Big problem:
>
> I have a DB with 20 stored procedures in MS SQL.
> The DB has to be moved to Oracle...
> But what about my Stored Procedures??
> Do I have to write them all over in SQL*PL or
can I do something
> smarter?
> If yes.. what?
>
> Thanks Majken

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Nov 15 1999 - 14:31:16 CST