Re: Stored procedures from MS SQL 7.0

From: Tony Johnson <tonyj_at_primenet.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 20:54:52 -0700

The S& version of Migration Assistant should be out soon. I beta tested it
and it converted most of our Stored Procedures pretty well. But to be honest,
if they are complex at all you may want to learn pl/sql and rewrite them to
take advantage of its functionality. Cursors are handled completely different
and are a pain.

--

Tony Johnson
The Straford Group

Email : tonyj_at_primenet.com
Phone : (480)497-9685 Received on Wed Nov 17 1999 - 21:54:52 CST