Re: Connect to Oracle 8 thru MS Proxy

From: Multifarious <multifarious_at_home.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 02:52:26 GMT

Treff,

Dive into the documentation on the proxy server. You should find information on enabling/disabling specific ports. Ensure that the proxy is set up to pass through on your required port. By default, most proxies are wide open, but it looks (and I am not 100% sure) like your proxy is set to filter out all but some ports.

Pleasant Developing!