tnsnames and sqlnet

From: dan <DanE999_at_tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 1999 07:11:59 GMT

TNSNAMES and SQLNET

I have multiple copies of these files, for example I have TNSNAMES in ora81\network\admin, oraemhome\net80\admin, oraemhome\net80\tnsapi, \oradev2k\net80\admin and \oradev2k\net80\tnsapi. none of these files are the same as any of the others. should they be? obviously I am new to oracle, thanks for any help.

Dan Received on Fri Nov 12 1999 - 01:11:59 CST