Oracle for Linux Free?

From: Rick <rick.torgerud_at_agilitiNOSPAM.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 15:47:57 -0600

A friend recently told me that you can get a free real copy of Oracle for Linux. After hearing stories of Oracle's price structure, I didn't believe him, but he insisted. I looked on their web site (otn) and the only reference I found was a FAQ that stated that the same pricing structure applies to Linux as all other platforms.

Can anyone confirm or belay my friend's statement? - Rick Received on Wed Nov 10 1999 - 15:47:57 CST