Help with trigger needed !

From: Alfred Graber <Agraber_at_ibl-ag.ch>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 08:26:36 +0100

Hi, I have problems writing a trigger that performs the following:

I have a table lets say with that structure:

systemID, productID, field1, field2, field3...

lets say, system 10 is the leading system - whenever a insert or update is performed where the systemID=10, I would like to insert the same data for the other systems as well (other valid systemIDs are 11,12,13,14) - wich means, I want to insert the same record - only the systemID should be different.... same when an update happens.

besides, I do not want to worry about the fields concerned - i only care for systemID and productID, and I want the other fields inserted or updated, even if the number of the fields changes...

Any help welcome !!

Alfred Received on Wed Nov 10 1999 - 01:26:36 CST