Re: schema creation

From: QuestionExchange <USENET_at_questionexchange.com>
Date: 2 Nov 1999 19:42:12 GMT

Key word here is PRODUCT. There are a number of tools that will reverse engineer an Oracle database. These range from very inexpensive to significantly expensive. Like the pricing the usablility ranges too. With a bit of ingenuity you can use PL/SQL to write your own - or we could discuss a price for my doing it. Probably the cheapist.
Even if you pay me to!
Oracle has a product that MAY still be available called Database Designer which is about $600 that allows you to do nice designs and reverse engineers.
Oracle Designer 2000 is expensive but can't be beat for the large variety of tasks it can assist with including reverse engineering and there are many similar products from other companies.
Becca

--
  This answer is courtesy of QuestionExchange.com   http://www.questionexchange.com/showUsenetGuest.jhtml?ans_id=6701&cus_id=USENET&qtn_id=6904 Received on Tue Nov 02 1999 - 13:42:12 CST