ODBC problem with newer drivers > 8.0.5

From: Mike Lueck <mlueck_at_sybase.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 12:43:24 -0500

I am looking for comformation and/or a workaround for a bug involving the use of SQLSetPos. When I use SQLSetPos (add) on more than one table on the same transaction I only see the added rows in the last table which SQLSetPos was used.

Q. Has anyone else seen this bug?

Q. Is there a way of working around this problem?

The original ODBC with 8.0.5 client works fine it is just the updates.

Thanks in advance Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 11:43:24 CST