MS Access 97 vs. Developer 6.0

From: Alex Yevzelman <yevz0001_at_tc.umn.edu>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 1999 11:41:36 -0600

What are your opinions on using MS Access 97 vs. Developer 6.0 to develop a front end (forms and reports) for Oracle8i? I already have experience with Access, but I have never used Developer before.
How easy is it to learn and use Developer? Do I have to have Developer Server to run Developer apps.?

If you think that Developer is better than Access, can you please suggest any books about Developer (the on-line help there is not the best)?

Thanks.
Alex. Received on Mon Nov 01 1999 - 11:41:36 CST