Dynamic table and column identifiers?

From: dd <dd.ss_at_ss.no>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 00:18:15 +0200

I want to

select count(*)
from {all tables that have a column named my_special_column} where {the table's owner}=my_special_user

Also, I would like to

select {n first columns}
from {all tables that have a column named my_special_column} where {the table's owner}=my_special_user

     and my_special_column='my_special_value'

Can somebody please rewrite pseudo-parts into SQL or show me another way to achieve this?

Regards Dag

STARTADDRESSdpedeATonlineDOTnoENDADDRESS Received on Thu Oct 28 1999 - 17:18:15 CDT